IT'S WHO YOU QUOTE
Who is bigger than you?
"Quotation admits inferiority"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
It is bad enough when I think about the people I have quoted in texts, but when I think about the people I've quoted in everyday conversations...the implications are staggering! I may well be the world's most inferior man! I mean I have quoted crackwhores, gutterdrunks, talkshow hosts and even politicians. The worst kinds of folk. I can see Emerson's forehead triplicating over such inferiority as mine, and yet I am not alone. Look around you. Take note of the inferiorities of people, talkshow hosts and pundits.
And note whom the great quote! Then whom THEY quote!
Now breeeeeath!
Imagine yourself to be a character in Tristram Shandy, Finnegans Wake or Pantagruel.
Your world is rich with synchronicities, blessings, healing and vibrancy. To others, you may appear disjointed, digressive, insouciant.
Everything you touch, with your eyes, voice, or hand is awakened into the light, as the flow that heals passed forward through the generations and distant energubators into and out of you in a continuum of Love Everlasting. Aum'n.
No comments:
Post a Comment