You must be aware that copying information from websites is illegal, certainly in the amount that you are copying it it. As the webmaster for the Genuki Yorkshire website I am asking you to remove all the data that you have stolen from my site forthwith. Your failure to remove this data within 7 days will result in further action being taken. Thank-you, C. Hinson,
David, thank you for removing the information so promptly. As it says in my conditions of use, I have no problem with your linking to any relevant data, just please don't copy.
3 comments:
You must be aware that copying information from websites is illegal, certainly in the amount that you are copying it it.
As the webmaster for the Genuki Yorkshire website I am asking you to remove all the data that you have stolen from my site forthwith. Your failure to remove this data within 7 days will result in further action being taken.
Thank-you,
C. Hinson,
Thanks for the note. I will do what you suggest. Thanks for all your great work.
-David
David, thank you for removing the information so promptly. As it says in my conditions of use, I have no problem with your linking to any relevant data, just please don't copy.
Regards,
C. Hinson.
Post a Comment